- Utility relocation works will take place prior to and during construction. The following utilities are anticipated to be impacted and will be relocated as required:
- Hydro One Distribution along Concession Road 7;
- Hydro One Distribution and Telecommunications along Wellington Road 34;
- Telecommunications (Bell and Rogers aerial/underground fibre cable) along Concession Road 7 and Wellington Road 34;
- Enbridge Gas along west side of Concession Road 7; and
- Guelph Hydro at existing Wellington Road 34 and Highway 6 / Hanlon Expressway intersection.
- Concession Road 7 will be realigned to the east to minimize impacts to the Hydro One Transmission corridor.
Advanced Traffic Management Systems (ATMS)
- CCTV cameras and a new Variable Message Sign (VMS) will be installed as part of the interchange works.
- Overhead signage will be provided along Highway 6 / Hanlon Expressway for the two exit ramps.