The following environmental studies have been conducted or are currently ongoing for the Highway 6 / Hanlon Expressway Midblock Interchange :
- Terrestrial Ecosystem Existing Conditions and Impact Assessment;
- Fish and Fish Habitat Existing Conditions and Impact Assessment;
- Groundwater Study;
- Traffic Noise Assessment;
- Air Quality Impact Assessment;
- Cultural Heritage Assessment: Built Heritage Resources and Cultural Heritage Landscapes;
- Archaeological Assessment; and
- Socio-Economic, Designated Area and Land Use Factors Study.
Please refer to the link below at the Project website to access the preliminary impact assessment reports:
Impacts and mitigation measures will be confirmed by the Design-Build Contractor based on the final design. These commitments to avoid and / or mitigate environmental impacts will be documented in Design and Construction Report(s) during the Design-Build contract.